M20 entry level instruments for Ph, Chlorine, Redox potency , Conductivity, and temperature measurement. The M20 controllers are available as wall mounting (W), DIN and panel version (R), featuring SMD technology and easy programming.
- Microprocessor and SMD technology
- Backlight LCD 3 ½ digit display
- Two set point output free contact
- Set point nr.1 –
2 selectable with reverse mode, hysteresys and delay time adjustable
- Set point nr.2 selectable in proportional time/pause mode (PWM)
20 mA output selectable on measure range (recorder) or on set- point n.2, with galvanic separation
- Power supply 230 Vac 50 Hz (optional 110/24 Vac –
12/24 Vdc), current consumption 2VA
Model : M20-PH
Functions: pH measure and control.
Model : M20-RX
Functions: Redox potential (ORP) measure and control.
Model : M20-CL
Functions: Free Chlorine measure and control.
Model : M20-CD
Functions: Conductivity measure and control.
Model : M20-TEMP
Functions: Temperature measure and control.
Functions: External pulse multiplier/divider.